Hello beautiful people welcome back to my blog , I hope your summer is going on well? As for me the past week was beautiful, I went on a short vacation to a beautiful city in Ukraine called Odessa. I got an invite to a baby shower hence my visit to Odessa… I couldn’t stay for a long time because I had to go back to school for my clinicals ( a summer practice set aside for medical student ). I’ll briefly say a few interesting things about Odessa.
Odessa is located in the southern part of Ukraine, it is a port city on the Black Sea popularly know for its beaches and its ancient architecture. Odessa is the 3rd biggest city in Ukraine with a population of 993,120 people.
In today’s post I’ll be sharing 5 important things to consider before going on a trip to Odessa.
1. Make sure you pick a date and get your ticket on time if you’ll be traveling by train because train tickets to Odessa easily gets sold out throughout summer.
2. Make sure you have a safe place to stay or someone to help you out with places around the city. This will save you a lot of stress.
3. Make good enquiries about the prices of things and places you’ll love to visit during your trip.
4. Make sure you have a budget planned out to avoid excess spending.
5. Make conscious efforts to abide by your budget.
My outfit was inspired by the beauty of summer and I totally love the location I took my pictures ( the beautiful Akardia city)
I hope you find this few tips helpful during your trip. Till my next blog post remain FABULOUS!!!
Pictures were taken by my sweetheart IFE please visit her Instagram and show her some love on my behalf.